Sunday, July 14, 2013

diari ramadhan 2013: how hard can it be?



I am currently working in construction area. Seeing workers having a hard time doing harsh works while fasting is normal. So, watching them drinking or even eating in the middle of the day during fasting month, I don't want to argue more. 

But, there is this guy, whom I know, aged over late 30's, and I am certain he's a Muslim, just like me, smoking during the day and only God knows if he was even eating somewhere someplace. This guys job is monitoring and consulting on job done by the workers. So, for sure he's not even sweat himself doing his work. But then, he's skipping his fasting while claiming the heat as the excuse of his action. But all I saw was he just resting under shades while watching the work done. Oh, this is so wrong.

The job was just supervising, how hard can fasting be?


p/s: Please excuse my poor English..

6 comments:

me suya said...

itu giler keras ati tu lan..cukup tak faham org yg duk bawah bumbung tapi tknak poser.Kalau yg keje construction tu bleh la blaja buat2 faham.. tsk3

Fazleyatul Aini said...

guana tu ye. kalau tak di tegur, kita macam bersubahat pulak kan. di tegur nanti di kata kita nk menyebok la apa la. ish! payah2

Nick Nashram said...

kadang2 org sengaja carik alasan je tak nak puasa..penat la, panas la macam2..

-apis- said...

lan jgn ikut plak..haha

WAHIDA ALIAS said...

perhaps they got their own reason behind that.

Anonymous said...

menurut sumber kawan aku, kat KLCC pon ramai je malyu yg makan terbuka. itu lagi haru..