Monday, May 9, 2011

aku pencinta alam: Bukit Merah + sayonara usm



Before each of us started working as engineer (eh??), last Friday, me and my coursemate gathered for the last time at Bukit Merah, Taiping. The convoy included me, paklah, nyon, makyo, shukran, syuku, jeli, epan, and rudi. It's been an experience to me since my last trip to this place was in primary school (tu pon lawatan sekolah). 

Nothing much to describe the enjoyness of our trip in Bukit Merah. Since there were less visitor during the day, we played till our heart content. After exhausted playing at Bukit Merah, we went to Mee Udang Mak Jah, a well-known "Mee Udang" restaurant in Kuala Sepetang, Taiping.

We ordered "Udang goreng tepung", "Udang goreng kunyit", and "Udang masak sambal" as our main course besides rice, of course. My comment is " Three thumbs up!!". Splendid~













 The next day, me and my roomate along with my neighbors, went around usm for some snapshot.





Sayonara USM..


It driving me crazy by just remembering these moments. I'd felt kind of feeling not only this once, but twice.. It'd been a great time with u guys, honestly.. Keep in touch, adios~


2 comments:

iPai said...

eh apsal ada syuk kat the next day tuh .. uhuh

Aieda Adnan said...

sbb die rumate aku..haha